Enclosed Limit Switches MJ1-6102R without seal boot
- Side mounted switches
- Momentary contact
- Grounding screw
- Level or plunger operation
- Regular or sealed operation head
- Completely sealed construction
- Cast aluminium housing
- 1/2" conduit entry, captive cover screws
- Dustproof, Oil-tight, water- resistant
- Temp. range +5 F to 175 F
MJ1 side mounted switches are offered with or without actuator seal boots. Both have a combination insulator/seal cemented inside the bottom enclosure. Lead washers are used to seal the mounting holes on side mounted switches.
The elastomer boot on sealed actuator versions and cover seal on all switches protect the actuating mechanism and the internal basic swtich from contamination.
All side mounted switches are installed with M4 screws. Removal of the bottom enclosure exposes the terminals for easy wiring.