- One piece metal frame heavy gauge pressed steel (epoxy grey finish).
- Top covers are formed from cold-rolled steel, and lined with Nomex ®. Wiring diagrams are included.
- End covers are fabricated of steel, formed with flange for maximum protection against dust and moisture.
- Rotor contacts formed of hard rolled copper, firmly attached to steel rod covered by Bakelite tubing for best insulation.
- All finger contacts are cold forged copper.
- Arc shields and finger boards are of laminated Bakelite.
- Spring, roller and cam action incorporated to prevent “arcing” and “burning” of contacts.
- Corrosion protected construction.
MADE IN USA
U.L. & CSA - Yes
Horsepower Ratings -
Single: 115V - 1½
Single: 230V - 2
DC : 115V - ¼
DC : 230V - ¼
Dimensions (inches) - 2½ x 4 x 4½
Weight (Lbs) - 1½
W.W. GRAINGER - 2X440
MSC IND. - 63748883
McMASTER CARR - 7065 K21
GE - CR 102 A2
SQUARE D - AG-2
NOTE: DO NOT USE WITH INSTANT REVERSE MOTORS
P = Plastic handle S or SH = Steel handle