- One piece metal frame heavy gauge pressed steel (epoxy grey finish).
- Top covers are formed from cold-rolled steel, and lined with Nomex ®. Wiring diagrams are included.
- End covers are fabricated of steel, formed with flange for maximum protection against dust and moisture.
- Rotor contacts formed of hard rolled copper, firmly attached to steel rod covered by Bakelite tubing for best insulation.
- All finger contacts are cold forged copper.
- Arc shields and finger boards are of laminated Bakelite.
- Spring, roller and cam action incorporated to prevent “arcing” and “burning” of contacts.
- Corrosion protected construction.
MADE IN USA
U.L. & CSA - No
Horsepower Ratings -
Single: 115V - 1½
Single: 230V - 2
Polyphase: 115V - 2
Polyphase: 230V - 2
Polyphase: 440-550V - 2
DC : 115V - 1
DC : 230V - 1
Dimensions (inches) - 3½ x 5 x 5½
Weight (Lbs) - 2¾
W.W. GRAINGER - 2X442
MSC IND. - 63748909
McMASTER CARR - 7065 K24
CUTLER HAMMER - H-353
FURNAS - J-2
NOTE: DO NOT USE WITH INSTANT REVERSE MOTORS
P = Plastic handle S or SH = Steel handle