- One piece metal frame heavy gauge pressed steel (epoxy grey finish).
- Top covers are formed from cold-rolled steel, and lined with Nomex ®. Wiring diagrams are included.
- End covers are fabricated of steel, formed with flange for maximum protection against dust and moisture.
- Rotor contacts formed of hard rolled copper, firmly attached to steel rod covered by Bakelite tubing for best insulation.
- All finger contacts are cold forged copper.
- Arc shields and finger boards are of laminated Bakelite.
- Spring, roller and cam action incorporated to prevent “arcing” and “burning” of contacts.
- Corrosion protected construction.
MADE IN USA
U.L. & CSA - Yes
Horsepower Ratings -
Single: 115V - 2
Single: 230V - 3
Polyphase: 115V - 3
Polyphase: 230V - 5
Polyphase: 440-550V - 7½
DC : 115V - 2
DC : 230V - 2
Dimensions (inches) - 3½ x 61/8 x 55/8
Weight (Lbs) - 3¼
W.W. GRAINGER - 2X443
MSC IND. - 63748917
McMASTER CARR - 7065 K25
CUTLER HAMMER - H-284
FURNAS - J-5
SQUARE D - BG-1
NOTE: DO NOT USE WITH INSTANT REVERSE MOTORS
P = Plastic handle S or SH = Steel handle